I am having trouble understanding how to achieve the following:
Similar to Xing or Google Mail, I want to show a form with AJAX when the user
clicks a link on the same page. I first thought that I can achieve this with
the AjaxLazyLoadPanel. By now I got the gist that I need to play with an empty
WebMarkupContainer in order to achieve this. However, I seem unable to figure
out how this is actually going to work.
Can somebody please give me a head start on this?

Sorry if this might be a stupid question and thanks a lot for your help!
--Chris