We use Jasper reports. We took what had been started and made some modifications and have it working in Wicket. It works well for us. David

Eyal Golan wrote:
reiern70:
Could you please elaborate on how you included BIRT as the part of the
application?
You can mail directly to me if you feel it is out of Wicket's scope.

Thanks