I plan to use Wicket first time for my next project. I will use Wicket + Spring
+ Hibernate to build a web application.
I am familiar with Spring (mostly the pre-2.5 version) and Hibernate.
And I also worked with Swing before moved into the Java server side
development. I would like to hear any suggestions of most effective
approaches. I don't have a lot of time for this project, but would like
to get it up ASAP.

The first phase of the project will allow users post entries which involves
image uploading and map display. Online forum is another feature in my plan.

While
I am starting research/study on related materials, I would like to hear
suggestions/advices from others with related successful or unsuccessful
experience.

Thanks very much in advance.

.v