I thought as much, it seems I am missing something out in validation
process. Please help me check out from this snippet of my codes

userId = new TextField("userId", new Model(""));
        userId.setRequired(true);

        userPassword = new PasswordTextField("userPassword", new Model(""));
        userPassword.setRequired(true);

        form.add(userId);
        form.add(userPassword);
      add(form);