We have a server with more or les 30K daily pageviews with 6k unique users.
Its content is mainly all dynamic but lately we've been experimenting some
problems at peak hours.

That's some of our info:

CeleronĀ® 2.0GHz Processor
1 GB RAM

Timeout 120
KeepAlive On
MaxKeepAliveRequests 100
KeepAliveTimeout 2

<IfModule prefork.c>
StartServers 8
MinSpareServers 5
MaxSpareServers 20
ServerLimit 256
MaxClients 256
MaxRequestsPerChild 4000
</IfModule>

<IfModule worker.c>
ServerLimit 256
StartServers 2
MaxClients 150
MinSpareThreads 25
MaxSpareThreads 75
ThreadsPerChild 25
MaxRequestsPerChild 0
</IfModule>

I think that we shouldn't have the problems we have, it's not that much
visits!

Please advise... we've tried tons of configurations and we don't know what
it could be... Or maybe it's not apache...

Thanks!

-----
Popular free programming ebooks,free database ebooks,free OS ebooks download
at  http://www.ebook-x.com/ http://www.ebook-x.com/