Am I on wrong direction?

How can I have a PDF generator integrated with Wicket authentication?

I can't image how can I ask Wicket if user is authenticated or not. I don't even see how can I access the Session from WebResource...

Adriano

Adriano dos Santos Fernandes escreveu:
H!

I inherited my application class from AuthenticatedWebApplication so my pages requires authentication. It worked.

But I've created a class inherited from WebResource to deliver Jasper Report in PDF and mounted it with this code:
       mountSharedResource("/Report", new ResourceReference("Report") {
           @Override
           protected Resource newResource()
           {
               return new ReportWebResource();
           }
       }.getSharedResourceKey());

The problem is that when I access /Report it bypass the authentication system, and I don't want this. How can I make WebResource require authentication?

Thanks,

Adriano