In general, here are the things you can do before you seek out for help - not
necessarily in this order

1. Best thing to do it to look at wicket sources and its Javadocs. Look at
FeedbackMessages.java and Session.java, IFeedbackMessageFilter.java,
ContainerFeedbackMessageFilter, ComponentFeedbackMessageFilter etc.

In general, in FF when you open javadocs, look for FeedbackFilter or any
other relevant keyword and look at all the classes that match, that will
give you overall picture.

2. Check wiki pages for relevant stuff (wicket reference docs has some good
docs)

3. If you have access to Wicket in action - check there

4. Search for relevant postings on this forum ( for this particular one
there are plenty of messages)