Hurray, i have got over it. The problem I was having is that, I forgort to
implement the cleanupFeedbackMessages() method which I declare in my session
class. I called the method but forgot to put the codes therein. thanks so
much.
Now, i can continue with my app.
I will appreciate it if anyone can give me a simplest way of implement
jasper report with wicket.

Regards,
Yinka.