2008/9/12 Serkan Camurcuoglu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> if you were using a listview, you should have called setReuseItems(true) on
> it.. Maybe there exists something similar for DataView.. ListView javadoc
> says:
>
> "If you nest a ListView in a Form, ALLWAYS set this property to true, as
> otherwise validation will not work properly. "

Hi Serkan,
think you very much for the reply, we looked for something similar but
we completely missed that.
I think could be useful to report the same warning in the DataView and
DataTable javadoc (or maybe just Form).

Anyway in our example we are using a DataView and that method is not present.
We found a setReuseStrategy both on DataView and on DataTable but none
of the provided strategies (default and reuseIfEquals) worked.

What is the ReuseStrategy providing a behavior equivalent to
setReuseItems(true)?

I suspect is ReuseIfModelsEqualStrategy and we have to define a custom
model with the correct equals but I'm not sure and I'm looking for a
confirm.

Thanks again.

Bye

Lorenzo