Hi,

I've the following code:

private static final List<String> SEARCH_DOMAINS = Arrays.asList("AA",
"BB");
private void addSearchForm() {
        Form searchForm = new Form("searchForm");
        searchForm.add(new DropDownChoice("searchDomain", SEARCH_DOMAINS));
        searchForm.add(new TextField("areaCode", new Model(""),
Integer.class));

        Button submiButton = new Button("submiButton") {

            public void onSubmit() {
                info("submiButton executed");
            }
        };

        searchForm.add(submiButton);
        add(searchForm);
    }

When I hit the submit button I get this error: Attempt to set model object
on null model of component.

Could you please tell me what am I doing wrong?

Gr. Azzeddine