All,

This seems like a simple issue, but I have been stumped for hours...

Basically I have a form that includes a text area where you can enter HTML,
to the right of this text area is a "preview" area... I have an
AjaxFallbackLink labeled "preview" which should take the info in the text
area and render it in HTML.  Note that they are both contained in a panel,
and they are both contained in that panels form...

When I click preview, nothing happens, which is most likely due to the fact
that the text area doesn't know to submit it's value to it's model, which is
where I pull the value.  I have no idea how to get around this problem.

Now, if I change the link to a SubmitLink, it works fine, but that is not
what I want because I want a completely different situation to happen on
submission than when you click preview.  I tested to see if the onSubmit for
the SubmitLink inadvertantly (in my eyes) calls the forms submit, and it
does.

Thanks in advance!