Great you figured it out!
Some problems have simple solutions...

Regards,

Daan

On 17 sep 2008, at 16:07, Anders Peterson wrote:

Isn't it always like this; as soon as you ask someone you start thinking about the problem differently. Or should I say you start thinking straight. The problem was, of course, with the equals- method of the listed objects (two instances of that class would never be equal).

Thanks for being there! /Anders

Anders Peterson wrote:
This is the code that creates the DropDownChoice:
myForm.add(new DropDownChoice<BLView>("views", this.getPortfolio().getViews(), new ChoiceRenderer<BLView>("toDisplayString")) {
           @Override
           protected void onSelectionChanged(BLView newSelection) {
               super.onSelectionChanged(newSelection);
               ...;
           }
           @Override
           protected boolean wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications() {
               return true;
           }
       });
Nothing strange... /Anders