The easiest approach is to use Wicket's quickstart and start Start.java
in debug mode in your favorite IDE. With "hot code replace" and
DEVELOPMENT mode you will have all your changes in .java and resources
files reloaded automatically.

Other options are:
1. use Jetty's Maven plugin (mvn jetty:run)
2. use Wicket's ReloadingWicketFilter