Though afaik the URL encryption will be even better with 1.3.5, where
the encryption key is session-based, that is, per user, instead of one
default key for everything (current 1.3.4 behaviour).

Once that is released, you get unique-per-user URLs which provide
perfect protection against CSRF without ever getting into the way of
the application developer. Haven't seen that anywhere else!

Jörn