I have a ModalWindow open and I have a MultiFileUploadField for users to
upload files.
Upload works great.  I'd like to close the ModalWindow when the form is
submitted.
So if everything is fine, it will do the uploads and close the window.  If
there's an
issue, it won't close the window and show the errors in the feedback.

The issue I'm having is I need an AjaxButton to close the modal window, so I
have
the AjaxRequestTarget to pass to the window.close() method.  But the
MultiFileUploadField requires me to do a form post, which I do with a
standard
html submit button.  If I use an AjaxButton to submit the form, I don't get
the
uploads.

Is there a way to accomplish this?