Would do, I think there are not many security implications in doing this, am I correct?

Thank you,
Edgar Merino

Piller Sébastien escribió:
How about increasing the session's timeout?

Set it to 10 hours, then nobody will get a PageExpired in a normal use

Edgar Merino a écrit :
Hello,

I've got a Panel that contains some AjaxLinks, when clicked they should refresh the data in a DataView, but if the Session expires, I get a PageExpired exception, is there any way to avoid this without adding a TimerBehavior to poll the server every N minutes? (an example of this can be seeing by going to the wicket examples page in the linkomatic application, after the session expires you can no longer click the ajax link counter without receiving a PageExpired exception).

Thanks in advance.

Edgar Merino