What happens if you change AjaxFallbackLink to simple AjaxLink?

That would mean problems with xmlhttprequest in IE6. There are some
users complaining with cetain IE6 revisions, but so far I have been
unable to reproduce this problem. And unless I reproduce it there
really is no way for me to fix it.

What wicket version are you testing this with?

-Matej