I basically want to achieve this:
http://www.jroller.com/karthikg/entry/wicket_and_ajax
but handle the validation only after the form has been submitted with an
AjaxIndicatingButton instead of with the "onblur" as in the example.

I think I tried too many things over the last couple of days and got totally
confused now. Would anybody be so kind to help me out a bit? What do I need
to add to the FormComponents so that they will be updated with an
HTML-attribute "class='invalid'"? So far my form doesn't do that (I did
setOutputMarkupId(true)).

Thanks a ton!
Chris