Of course, I meant javascript...

thanks for the clarification.

To preserve functionality, (That is, having a "Select all
" and "select none" links instead of a single checkbox to select or deselect
all) I will go with writing my own javascript.

In addition, I have, in a different form in my application, two fields and a
checkbox:

[] checkbox

I want to have a functionality that if a user types something in field2, the
checkbox becomes disabled. currently I use an onChangeAjaxBehavior on the
textfield, and that is AJAX, making a call to the server. I don't really
want that sort of communication.  Would I need to write my own javascript?
is there some sort of wicket component with this sort of behavior?

thanks,
Benny.