Emanuele Gesuato wrote:
Hello,

I'm writing a testcase in which i try to compare the value of a textfield in a form with the value of a pojo.

This value is a BigDecimal.

This is the code:
FormTester ft = tester.newFormTester(GestisciListino.tags.pizzaForm.toString()); assertEquals(pizza.getPrezzo().toString(), ft.getTextComponentValue(Pizza.CAMPO_PREZZO));

if the BigDecimal is "5.00", ft.getTextComponentValue(Pizza.CAMPO_PREZZO) is "5", and the assertion fails. But if i try to use the form using the browser the value setted in the form is correctly "5.00". Why this difference ? I'm expecting that the value retrieved using ft.getTextComponentValue has to be equals with the value displayed by the browser. Am i missing something ?

Sorry, i forgot to mention i'm using wicket 1.3.4.