Hi,
I have a piece of code that uses ListMultipleChoice . I do some action
depending on the selected item in the list (eg: The List is a list of
categories of cars and on click of these there are subcategories shown).
A user then saves this is the DB. A user can edit his preferences from the
list, hence he is brought back to the same page. Now, I get the values from
the DB, but I fail to understand, how do I show these items as selected in
ListMultipleChoice ?
Please suggest. A quick reply is really appreciated.
Thanks in advance.