Hello-

I know I have seen an example of this somewhere, so i'm feeling kinda silly as I ask for help....

I am trying to integrate Open Flash Charts (OFC) with wicket. You pass OFC a url containing json to draw a chart. Something like:

 <script type="text/javascript">
var so = new SWFObject("/open-flash-chart.swf", "chart", "500", "300", "9", "#FFFFFF");
  so.addVariable("data-file", "${TODO -- need to have link to data}" );
  so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "sameDomain");
  so.write("my_chart");
 </script>

I know I can use a global mount point, but I'm looking to do something similar to how JFreeChart works
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/jfreechart-and-wicket-example.html

Where you have a Chart object in the Component scope and various actions can manipulate it.

I can create a WebResource -- but how would I pass the URL to javascript?

Any pointers would be great!
thanks
ryan