Hello!

I'm looking for some CMS functionality that that give me the opportunity to
update a text in a given div-tag. My first approach was to put the text into
<wicket:message> tags and then overwrite the corresponding .properties file,
using a textarea for updating the text and BufferedWriter for overwriting
the .properties file.
2 problems occured:
1) In deployment mode the changes don't take effect (except you set
resourceSettings.setResourcePollFrequency(Duration d))
2) I have no idea how to add a link to this text pointing to a page inside
my application

I also take a look at Brix, the Wicket-based CMS, but there is only little
documentation and examples and so it's difficult for me to understand.

It would be very nice if someone could offer me a possiblity how to solve
this problem.