Jim Pinkham wrote:

> I'm getting this error at runtime I don't understand:
>
> NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.wicket.MetaDataKey: method <init>()V not
> found
>     at
> com.inmethod.grid.common.AbstractGrid$4.<init>(AbstractGrid.java:908)
>     at
> com.inmethod.grid.common.AbstractGrid.<clinit>(AbstractGrid.java:907)
>     at org.firstuucolumbus.CatalogPage.<init>(CatalogPage.java:43)

I think you're using the head release of the inmethod grid for Wicket 1.4,
rather than the grid-BETA2.jar that is compatible with Wicket 1.3.  However,
the grid-BETA2.jar has some minor problems in FireFox 3 (column widths
sometime don't adjust themselves on resize).  I'm trying to figure out how
to upgrade my application to Wicket 1.4 specifically for this (excellent)
library.

LBB