Yes - it's a regular web app, and you build it into a regular war just like
normal.  Most of my production applications are deployed with Tomcat.  But
the development with Jetty in Eclipse is very simple and convenient since
you can run the start class in debug mode, and it will start an embedded
server and eclipse will pick up HTML / class file changes.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com