On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 07:36:03PM -0200, francisco treacy wrote:
> thanks for your help, serkan.
>
> cool, this works. as a workaround nevertheless:
>
> -i wouldn't want my app to check every single request the existence of
> a parameter which i am going to use in only *one* page anyway
> -what if i have this param passed to another page that doesn't expect
> it? this could easily introduce new bugs
>
> isn't there another easy way to force reloading / not "caching" a
> page? why isn't setHeaders having any effect? should be
> straightforward - what am i missing here?
>
> thanks again anyone for some pointers!
>
> francisco

It seems to me a bit strange to use markup variant for this. You could
have your callback page forward to the correct page like this:

public CallbackPage(PageParameters params) {
    if (params.getString("DATA").equals("good)) {
        setResponsePage(PaymentGoodPage.class);
    } else {
        setResponsePage(TryAgainPage.class);

Alternatively, you could instantiate an appropriate panel in your page:

public CallbackPage(PageParameters params) {
    if (params.getString("DATA").equals("good)) {
        add(new PaymentGoodPanel("responsePanel"));
    } else {
        add(new TryAgainPanel("responsePanel"));

jk