Hi Sven,

thanks for the reply.

What I don't quite get is how I would be able to use the markup from seerat static pages as template for a single wicket page.

Thanks again,

-markus

Zitat von "Sven Meier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

You can use a single Wicket page using the static html of your CMS as its markup. Sprinkle your templates or content (depending who's in charge) with wicket ids:

With custom component resolving you can then inject the dynamic parts, i.e. Wicket panels mainly.

We successfully used this technique to integrate Wicket with a CMS in a major 'portal' project.

Hope this helps

Sven

Markus Strickler schrieb:

Hi-

we have a CMS generating a bunch of static html pages. Now I have to add some dynamic content to each of these pages using wicket. The pages have the basic HTML structure, navigation and some text blob, wicket has to add the page title, whatever JavaScript it requires for form processing, and a form + result view. Now I'm wondering what would be the best way to mix the static HTML and wicket's output.

Thanks for any suggestions,

-markus

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.