Can anybody recommend a good process modelling tool that integrates with Wicket?

We would like to use such a tool for many activities in our organziation:

- We show processes to our end-users as part of our knowledge information centre website. So we need to present processes, interactively, if possible. The website (including the CMS front-end) runs on Wicket and ideally, we would like to
  edit the processes in a Wicket GUI, too.

- We are starting to provide e-learning solutions and there, too, it might be
  helpful to structure a course with a process modeller.

- We use processes internally for certain documents (in Alfresco CMS).

I have slightly touched jBPM as it is used in Alfresco CMS, and I have watched the presentation <http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3/demos/movies/jbpm-overview.htm > given at <http://www.jboss.com/products/jbpm>. Also, I have read a little about YAWL and heard of BPDM but as I lack experience with these tools/ models, I wonder: What state-of-the-art tools (in Java) are out there, and has anybody
managed to get integration with Wicket?

Thanks,
Kaspar