Hey guys,

I am trying to update a DefaultDataTable using a textfield and ajax. I have
done it to a ListChoice before but for some reason I can not get it to work
with a DefaultDataTable.

Basically what I want to do is have a textfield on my page. when the user
types a letter in the textfield I want to take that letter and update the
query that I send to my dataprovider. The dataprovider will then update the
DefaultDataTable.

I have place the DefaultDataTable in a WebMarkupContainer and I am updating
the query and then calling then setting the DefaultDataTable to the new
provider and the adding the WebMarkupContainer to the target of the
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior but it does not seem to want to work. All
of this is in a panel which might be causing some issues I am not sure.

Am I looking at this the right way ir is there somewhere else I need to
look.

All I really want is a DefaultDataTable with a searchbox at the top to
narrow down what is being shown in the Table.

Thanks