From: "Pablo Scagno" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 5:54 PM
To: <users@wicket.apache.org>
Subject: DownloadLink

Hi,
I was trying to use DownloadLink but for some reason I couldn't make it work. I'm trying to insert the link in a grid, but when I test the application and I click the link, an error page appears "The webPage cannot be found"

this url appears in the page
http://..../?wicket:interface=:7:table:rows:1:cells:2:cell:download::ILinkListener::

here Is the code where I create the link

public class ActionPanel extends Panel{
   public ActionPanel(String id, IModel<Document> model){
       super(id, model);
       try {
           File file = ((Document)model.getObject()).getOriginalFile();
           IModel<File> fileModel = new Model<File>();
           fileModel.setObject(file);
           add(new DownloadLink("download",fileModel));
       } catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
           e.printStackTrace();

I've debug the app and I saw that the file was loaded, and the link was created without any problem. Can anyone tell me if need anything else to make it works?

Thanks in advance

Pablo