Now thats *really* friendly :-)

On 15 okt 2008, at 13:11, James Carman wrote:

Right, I guess that's what I meant by "friendly" too.  Friendly to
search engines, not just our eyes.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 7:08 AM, Daan van Etten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Keeping keywords in URLs also improves search engine rankings.

Regards,

Daan

On 15 okt 2008, at 13:01, James Carman wrote:

When Amazon.com does something like this, they still use an id on the URL. Check out these two URLs (which are equivalent and happen to be
for a book I was suggesting to someone):

http://www.amazon.com/Pragmatic-Version-Control-Using-Subversion/dp/0974514063

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0974514063

They just add in the text to make it more "friendly" I guess.