Hi Doug,

thank you very much for your time and patience. I try it again using only
the dependencies from the contrib-yui-examples AND IT'S WORKING.

Unfortunately we strongly use the generic concept from java and the current
context2menu is at the moment only supported by wicket1.3, which is not
jdk1.5 compatible (at least concerning the generics concept).

Any idea about the scheduling planing of context2menu in wicket 1.4?

Thanks,

mkamneng.