Hello once again,

wicket-guice integration has been working good for me, but I needed to get some injected services in classes that were not Components, so I did:

Injector injector = ( (GuiceInjectorHolder) RequestCycle.get().getApplication().getMetaData(GuiceInjectorHolder.INJECTOR_KEY)).getInjector();
injector.injectMembers(this);

This arises serialization problems with the Guice injector, although I'm not keeping a reference to the injector... this should be because the actual injected service is not handled by a wicket ioc proxy. Igor suggested salve, I've been doing some reading about it but haven't try it yet, but wouldn't it just throw the same exception when using salve since it's not a proxy either? or maybe this won't happen because salve would inject a local dependency (inside a method) when needed? can anyone clarify this for me (and maybe many others with the same doubt)?

Thanks again for the help,
Edgar Merino