Hi, I'm using wicket 1.4-m3
I was debugging a problem and I found that RequestCycle.urlFor(Component,
RequestListenerInterface, ValueMap) can sometimes modify the parameters of
an existing page.
Here's the relevant code:

if (listener != IRedirectListener.INTERFACE && component.isStateless() &&
        page.isBookmarkable() && page.getStatelessHint())
{
        PageParameters pageParameters = page.getPageParameters();
        if (pageParameters == null)
                        {
                                pageParameters = new PageParameters();
                        }

                        if (params != null)
                        {
                                Iterator<Map.Entry<String, Object>> it =
params.entrySet().iterator();
                                while (it.hasNext())
                                {
                                        final Map.Entry<String, Object> entry =