tomcat does work fine with wicket, your problem is elsewhere.

look at the logs, at the console, reinstall, test with a simple hello world project, ...

but not tomcat neither wicket are responsible

overseastars a écrit :
Hi all

I have this strange problem now. If i use jetty, everything is find. But if
I wanna run wicket application on tomcat in eclipse, it doesnt work. Any
ideas to solve this????? Do I need to do sth with tomcat??? I'm a newbie. So
is the question......