I use those annotations - they are awesome :)

If you could annotate a panel to be bookmarkable.. that'd be interesting.
So the panel COULD be embeded into other components, or used standalone as a
"page".

Currently I achieve this by creating a new page class which instantiates and
passes the panel to the super.

Anyway, i thought it was an interesting thing to discuss.