what i dont get
if an attacker wants to submit the form. and it can get to the form it can
do the post
but you say it cant access the cookie. But if the cookie value is just
compared to the form post value
we have to make sure that the name of the cookie cant be guessed right? So
what should the name be?

Because if the name would be "wicket-form-uuid" then couldnt the attacker
also just generate that cookie?

I guess there is a cookie per form (there can be many forms on the same page
or different active pages)
and that cookie must be regenerated/set on every form render?

johan