From: Steve Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 12:49 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Feedback panel message

I've got a panel for which I am building a number of DropDownChoices.
Each must be selected, and if any one of them is not, a message must
be displayed in the corresponding feedback panel.  The problem however
is that, with my HTML as such:

the ${label} is always 'options' of course.  How could I associate
different DropDownChoice components in this scenario with a little bit
more legible name (like 'description')

Let me know and best regards,

Steve