I've been searching for information on how to use guice to lookup dependencies with salve, the wiki only mentions how to add the guice locator but I believe that is not working (at least not by it self). I've got a class in a wicket application that is not a component, but I need a service injected, so I'm using salve for this, instead of using @Inject to inject the service I use @Dependency, but I'm getting nullpointerexceptions, any hint?

Thank you,
Edgar Merino