Hi,

I have some problems with validation messages. Normally I set my validation
messages within the property files like this:

Required='${label}' is required
StringValidator.maximum='${label}' [...] ${maximum} [...]

myform.myfield=My Field

and got (as expected) "'My Field' is required" if I do not fill myfield.

A problem occurs with a form which contains a tapped panel. The validator
does not find the resource and I got the message "'myfield' is required". Is
there a possibility to find out which resource key the validator uses to
find the resource? And in which property files the validator is searching?

Thanks in advance,
Kai