Thanks for your response, I've used the second choice...it was very helpful

Bye
Pablo

From: "Jeremy Thomerson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:51 PM
To: <users@wicket.apache.org>
Subject: Re: How to submit form to external page sending parameters by post, please Help

Perhaps one of the following:

  1. Don't use wicket "Form" - use web markup containers of some sort and
  attribute modifiers to output a form that actually posts directly to the
  paypal site.  (In other words - generate a real form with action=
  https://www.sandbox.paypal.com.....)
  2. OR - if you need to post back into Wicket and then submit the
  information to Paypal - use an HTTP client like Commons to post
  programmatically.  (See
http://www.java2s.com/Code/Java/Apache-Common/HttppostmethodExample.htm for
  example)

If you want your user to actually end up at the posted paypal page, as I
suspect you do from your details below, I definitely think number one is
what you need.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com