Anyone for this?

Edgar Merino escribió:
Hello,

I've been trying to inject a service to some classes that are not wicket components, I've asked here and was suggested to use static injection: InjectorHolder.getInjector().inject(this); however this is not working with guice, I always get an illegalstateexception, injectorholder has not been assigned an injector. I've tried ((GuiceInjectorHolder) (RequestCycle.get().getApplication().getMetaData(GuiceInjectorHolder.INJECTOR_KEY))).getInjector().injectMembers(this); however that gives me serialization problems, since wicket is not creating a proxy for my service. I'm on my way to give salve a try but I'm having some problems there too (waiting for a response from the Discussion group), what suggestions can you make?

Thanks in advance,
Edgar Merino