hi,

I have an AbstractRepeater, and I want to add an item to the repeater and
display it without updating all the items in the repeater. When I try
AjaxRequestTarget.addComponent(newItem) I get the following error:

"Unable to find the markup for the component. That may be due to transparent
containers or components implementing IComponentResolver"

I am willing to try *anything* to get this to work.

This bug related "attempt to get a list that is ajax refreshed just at the
tail", but I don't know how to re-use the solution.

We've come up with a few design for repeaters that allow adding an
individual item without repainting the whole thing. However, they are kinda
complex and was wondering if someone already knows how to do it.