On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 23:10 -0700, Serkan Camurcuoglu wrote:
> I think your session id changes because you access the server as
> localhost:8080 for the first time, but yahoo forwards you back to
> www.bioscene.co.jp (which I think is the same host), so you access the same
> server with a different host name, and your browser does not send the same
> cookie..

Damn, you're smart!

Thanks for taking the time to look at this. I got so used to debugging
this way that I didn't even think about that.

OpenID is a bit problematic to debug because if you are not on the
production host, you need to jump through all sorts of hoops to get it
working.

Anyway, thanks a lot! :-)

Cheers,
=dml