Hi all,

I'm currently working on a web application that requires Persons to be added/removed to/from a UserGroup. What I have in mind is much like the Palette component, but with added functionality:

a) a left hand list with all unselected Persons , a right hand list with selected Persons, and buttons to move Persons from left to right and vice versa, supporting Ctrl/Shift+click behavior to make selections.
b) each item in the list shows firstName and lastName, as tabular data.
c) up/down sorting behavior on each property that is displayed (in this case: firstName and lastName), for both lists.

As they say: pictures say more then 1000 words. So I'll skip the other 800 or so words and attach a screenshot of what I'd like to make :) The image contains some Dutch text, which I'll gladly translate if necessary.

My actual questions:
- Has anyone tried this before, either successful or unsuccessful?
- Which components would you use to create something that does all this?
- If this combination of functionality seems impossible to merge into one component, which functionality would you drop to create "the next best thing"?

Thanks in advance,
Rommert de Bruijn

--
Rommert de Bruijn