I'd really appreciate that Edgar, thanks!

As for the GridView - "duh" for me.

On another note, I just finished another one of our corporate sites, using
Wicket.  Check it out, let me know your thoughts, criticisms, etc.  I used
Wicket because I built our storefront a couple years ago with Wicket as well
and eventually they'll be more tightly integrated.

Everything is Wicket + Java EE 5 on Glassfish V2.

http://www.snakeriverfarms.com/