Hi,
I have a fairly simple wicket page that displays a list of links that are
DynamicWebResource links to MP3 streams. This works fine on most platforms I
am running on (the link either plays in the browser or media player opens to
play the link) but on Android I find that when the media player opens it
makes requests on a different session and by tracing back through the code I
see that the requestedSessionID on the request is null.

Is there a way to put the jsessionId on the ResourceLink URL? might that
possibly allow wicket to pick up the correct session?

Or any other suggestions very welcome

Cheers :)