Hi
I dont know wicketopia project (and any of its classes like FragmentColumn)
so I can misunderstand your idea but as far as I am able to read that code
It looks like you are adding a link to the table cell, not making a cell
itself a link.

If I understand your code it is familar to:

but Im wondering how to achive:

where xyz is code generated by Wicket (like in Link component class)

If I misundestood you could you give me some more details hot to make cell
itself a link ? (not adding a link to the cell) ?

Regards
Daniel