I think a better solution is to make the browser's back/forward buttons have
the same effect as clicking on the 'Previous Question'/'Next Question'
buttons. If you put effort into making that work instead of putting your
effort into trying to disable the browser's back/forward buttons, then you
will have a better application in the end -- one that the user's will
appreciate more.