yes, the inherited will have to most likely go away - but that is
there only for the CPM.

the icomponentassignedmodel is already broken if a component has more
then one model because you have to manually call wrap() on those
anyways...lately ive been writing a lot of components that take more
then one model so i noticed this :)

-igor